1. Contact your leads/prospects – I would be happy to contact your sales leads and prospects for you to introduce your small business to them. In addition, I could also set you up and appointment to meet with the business owner at the prospective company.
2. Manage your calendar – Turning over your calender management to me would free you up an extra 2 to 3 hours every week.
3. Edit, create and manage your newsletter – I offer Small Business Assistance to help with your newsletter creation and design. If I handled this task for you, you would have more time to focus on other areas of your business.
4. Social Media management - It is very important to connect with people. Today, more than ever, everyone is relying on social media. Don’t get left behind. Let me handle getting the word out and keeping your social media current and up to date with my Small Business Assistance program.
5. Internet Research – Do you want to find out where to send the kids for summer camp? What about how your competitor is ranking on Amazon? I can take care of these items for you.. and more!
Copyright © 2012-2013 Admin by the Hour, All Rights Reserved